288. Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome (right click or click)
Ian is joined by Matt, Joshua, Mychal, and Malcolm to talk about the closing chapter of the Mad Max saga. Three cheers for 80’s pop saxophone, shooting on location and bad ass set design! Oh and a meaningful post apocalyptic story with dare I say a hint of optimism.
286. Avatar (right click OR click)
After a long period to allow the earth to cool Ian embarks on viewing this Cameron cash cow. What will he think? … ? Listen to find out.
283. Apocalypse Now (right click OR click)
Ian talks with Malcolm and Mychal about Coppola’s little excursion into South East Asia.
That shit ain't CG!
277. Captain America (right click Or click)
Zack and Ian get into it over Cap and ‘merica … not really but Seth hangs out with us so it’s fun.
271. True Grit (Wayne edition) right click OR click
Ian and Mark check out the Oscar winning performance for The Duke. And the Mom from Better Off Dead ain’t half bad either.
258. The American (right click OR click)
I greatly enjoy so many of the components of this movie but find it lacking. Long story short it would have been better as a short.
256. The Mechanic (right click or click)
Zack, Seth, and Ian talk about this remake with Statham. It’s not too bad, not great I saw the original with C. Brons when I was a kid … that’s probably better.
253. From Paris With Love (right click OR click)
Sounds like Ian missed out on this one as Zack talks about how crazy good this movie was. Ian talks about Fringe or something.
music: Siouxsie & The Banshees – Cities in Dust
243. Trigun (right click OR click)
Ian brings in Mychal and Malcolm to talk some anime. Specifically on this one we talk about the 26 episode 1998 Sci-Fi Western
music: Yasuhiro Nightow – Never Could Have Been Worse
234. Road to Perdition (right click OR click)
Mark and Ian discuss Hank’s as a bad guy in this adaptation of a graphic novel.
Dean Elliot Big Band – The Long Road